(notes on) biology
Animation
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLCEXi2aTfA
This animation combines reality shooting and traditional animation. Instead of shooting a video, the producer uses stop motion to display the reality part, which makes the reality and 2D animation parts become more consistent.
I was impressed how the artists made this animation. It looks like the characters on the paper are given lives in the reality. Though the drawing is simple, it attracts people look at it due to the innovative animating way.
It is so powerful and I want to use similar presenting method for my ISP.
---
LILA -A short film by Carlos Lascano
Film
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUy6WJL7wV8
These two video are so appealing is because of the extension of imagination they show. Therefore, I also need to add more interesting scenes so that it can impress the audience.
---
More on the similar presentation - Mixed animation of reality and virtual world
The Amazing World of Gumball - Cartoon Network
Cartoon
The background of the animation is in real but the characters are in 2D animation. However, it does not look very weird too.
Therefore, I believe if I can merge the two styles well, this presentation method will be awesome.
沒有留言:
張貼留言